Wednesday, May 14, 2008

adjusting to Austrian life


One of the first things I noticed when I arrived in Vienna is that the fashions here are quite different--I decided the only way to go was to try and fit in. So far it seems to be working.

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

This pic is my favorite pic ever.

joy said...

sick. Not many men can pull this off. nice work.

m c i l r o y f a m i l y said...

I can't believe you didn't delete this. I'm actually rather impressed.

Jeff and Bethany Stockett said...

I considered deleting it, but figured the humor outweighed the embarrassment.

Mario Echeverria II said...

I heard they were going to make a movie version of Magnum PI you should quit your day job and audtion

MONKEY ROLLS RULE!

Tricia said...

Finally found your blog. Started browsing. Found this. Now I cannot sleep - out of fear.