They say the way you sleep as a baby will continue to be the way you sleep as you grow up. This is how Sophie likes to sleep. Hmmm...... :)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
I find it completely baffling that Sophie is now eight weeks old. I'm not entirely sure what's happened to the last two months of my life. They've gone by SO quickly. All I know is that my daughter laughed yesterday for the first time, and my heart melted. I'm in love!

They say the way you sleep as a baby will continue to be the way you sleep as you grow up. This is how Sophie likes to sleep. Hmmm...... :)

They say the way you sleep as a baby will continue to be the way you sleep as you grow up. This is how Sophie likes to sleep. Hmmm...... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable! Grammy's heart aches to hold her again. I love her! She's changing so fast...
Post a Comment