Things have been a whirlwind here over the last couple months. Sophie is incredible, and both Mom and baby are in good health. Being a parent is pretty fun; exhausting, but enjoyable and rewarding.
We had a great time visiting with both my mom and Beth's mom over October/November. Both of them came to greet our new addition!
Things at the school have been moving right along. Due to a shortage in high school guys available to be a part of the Fall Play, I was asked to step in and take a small role. Performances were held the week before Thanksgiving, and it was a BLAST! I'd never been a part of any theatrical productions, and found that I really like it! Beth and her co-director (who took over for her when Sophie was born) did a marvelous job, and the play was a big hit! I'll be sending a video of the performance to The Academy soon.
Anyway, here's some pics of our most recent happenings (with captions):
Here's my
Mom holding Sophie.

Here's a shot
of Beth and
her Mom.
Cast from the Fall Play hanging out.
Here's Sophie--
she's learning
how to smile!
Hanging out at
the ICSV staff
Christmas
party.
1 comment:
Wow! Sophie's smile and big bright eyes are amazing! I can see a difference in her already. Glad the play turned out well. My son, the actor--who'da thunk? Keep the pics a'comin'!
Post a Comment